Outlook 2003: Optimizing Outlook
Estimated Time of Completion:
1 hours 24 minutes
This course is designed for people with a basic understanding of Microsoft Windows who need to learn how to use Microsoft® Office Outlook® 2003. This course provides you with the necessary skills to customize your Outlook environment, and locate messages that contain specific text, organize messages, and set junk email options.
- In this course, you will customize the toolbar, and quickly locate various Outlook items.
Hardware and Software Required:
- Browser Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 (or higher)
- Browser Mozilla Firefox 2 (or higher)
- Browser Apple Safari 2 (or higher)
- Operating System Microsoft Windows 2000, XP, Vista, or Windows 7
- Operating System Apple Mac OS X 10.4 (or higher)
- Processor Pentium III 1 GHz (or better)
- Processor Macintosh Intel-based or PowerPC G4 (or better)
- RAM 512 MB (1 GB or more recommended)
- Internet connection 256K (broadband recommended)
- Adobe Flash Player 8 (current version recommended)
- Adobe Reader 7 (or higher)
- Other requirements may apply to supplemental offline activities. Omitting these optional activities does not affect course completion.
Customize the Toolbar
Create a New Toolbar
Customize the Menu
Create a Folder Home Page
Lab: Customizing Outlook
Lesson Follow Up
Locating Outlook Items
Sort Messages Using Multiple Criteria
Find Messages Using Multiple Criteria
Manage Junk Email
Lab: Organizing and Locating Outlook Items
Lesson Follow Up
2014 Element K Corporation. All rights and unregistered trademarks mentioned on this web site are the property of their respective owners. Content that references these trademarks is not sponsored by, endorsed by, or affiliated with the respective trademarks.